Argentine Township Woman Dies in Crash, Holly Teen Faces 15 Years in Prison
There was plenty of news around White Lake and Highland this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories in the White Lake-Highland area this week.
1. A Richfield Township farmer has been accused of sexually assaulting children, according to NBC 25.
2. A Holly teen faces 15 years in prison after a crime spree in the Hawaiian Gardens mobile home park, reported the Holly Express.
3. A 21-year-old Argentine Township woman died in a car crash Thursday near Hill and Elms Road, reported the Flint Journal.
4. An argument may have sparked an early morning shooting that left three people dead and a fourth wounded in Flint Wednesday, reported the Flint Journal.
5. A Hartland Teen is Biking 1,500 miles to Help Raise Awareness for Muscular Dystrophy, according to Hartland Patch.