Get Patched In with the Daily Newsletter
Do you receive our daily or weekly newsletter? Here's why you should.
Did you know that you can get White Lake and Highland news right in your inbox, every day? Check out our White Lake-Highland Patch newsletter.
Every morning, as you're rising to start your day, we send you the latest local headlines, events, blogs, photos and community tidbits right to your inbox, free of charge.
All you have to do is sign up – and you won't believe how easy it is.
Here's why we think you'll like it:
- It's quick. We know you get a lot of email, so that's why we made it easy to read.
- We're all about your community. With a quick scan, you'll find stories about your schools, the local police, new businesses and city government. Click a link and you're there.
- Business info. We highlight local businesses you may not have known were in your neighborhood.
- Events. See what's happening, or link to the calendar and add yours!
- Need an umbrella? Yeah, we've even got a quick snapshot of the local weather.
Getting it is easy — just visit Whitelake.patch.com/newsletters, enter your email and select which emails you want to get. That's it! Get ready to say good morning with Patch.
If every day is too much email for you, you can always sign up for our weekly newsletter. The weekly email has a list of the week's hottest stories and featured events.
And if you're one of the thousands of readers already getting a Patch newsletter, thank you. We appreciate it.