Hartland Man Loses Battle with Cancer, Detroit Red Wings Return to Action
There was plenty of big news around White Lake and Highland this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the White Lake-Highland area this week.
1. Mlive posted a story taking a look at Jeffrey Pine, a Highland man was was convicted of killing his mother, and his family that was featured in a 48 Hours special.
2. Fans packed Compuware Arena in Plymouth to watch the Detroit Red Wings, according to Plymouth-Canton Patch.
3. Hartland Patch profiled a man who lost an eight-year battle with cancer.
4. A Fenton City Council member raised the issue of safety in allowing people to promote business by road, according to the Tri-County Times.
5. A Dearborn woman said "I stood up to the bully" named Lance Armstrong, reported the Detroit Free Press. Dearborn’s Betsy Andreu was one of the first people to blow the whistle on Lance Armstong’s use of performance-enhancing drugs.