Hey Voters! Find Your Ballot Before You Hit the Polls Tuesday in White Lake and Highland
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6 for the general election. White Lake and Highland voters can see their ballots and find their voting location before they hit the polls.
Looking for your ballot before you hit the polls in White Lake and Highland? Publius has it online.
In its 16th year, Publius.org is a nonprofit, one-stop online voter education guide.
“We designed it for voters who want to make sure there are no surprises at the polling booth” said Vince Keenan, creator and executive director of Publius.org. “Publius helps you familiarize yourself with the ballot before you hit the polls.”
Also, if complicated redistricting has you confused, the site offers a 2012 district-mapping function with updated districts so you can easily check the boundaries of your U.S. congressional, state senate and house seats.
Michigan voters can find:
- An interactive sample ballot linked to campaign websites
- Links to election questionnaires from print and online media where available
- Video Clips where available
- Current voter registration status and maps to polling locations
- A voter guide “widget” to include in other websites
Publius.org is hosted at Wayne State University and is a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.