The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
Note: If you are reading this on your phone or mobile device, please switch to the desktop version of the site to view the database.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- West Bloomfield Man Shot in Highland
- Are you Lucky? Check Out Where Winning Lottery Tickets Were Sold in White Lake-Highland
- Victorian Home on 5 Acres Up for Sale in White Lake
- Former Lakeland Football Star Recipient of Postgraduate Big Ten Scholarship
- Highland Community Parade and More This Weekend