Sheriff's Office Responds to More Than 75 Snow-Related Calls
Here's a by-the-numbers look at injury and non-injury accidents in Oakland County during Wednesday's snowstorm.
From the time the snowstorm began Wednesday until the time the snow stopped Thursday morning, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office responded to almost 80 accidents and road runoffs.
Highland Township is among the 16 townships, cities and villages the sheriff's office patrols.
Here's a look at calls the office responded to from 11 a.m. Wednesday to 8:30 a.m. Thursday across Oakland County:
- 55 property damage accidents
- 4 personal injury accidents
- 20 road runoffs
- 8 inches of snow recorded at National Weather Service office in White Lake
The weather service forecasts a 60 percent chance of more snow Friday and a 30-40 percent chance of snow Saturday.