More than 35 White Lake and Highland properties will go on sale at 9 a.m. Aug. 20 in an auction at the Oakland County Board of Commissioners Auditorium in Pontiac.
According to Michigan law, the county treasurer's office must conduct two annual auctions of tax foreclosed properties in their third year of tax delinquency.
Here's a look at five White Lake and Highland properties that will be auctioned:
- 4770 Woodside Drive: A residential home in Highland. Minimum bid: $7,757.52.
- 885 Dunleavy: A residential vacant lot, on a lake in Highland. Minimum bid: $4,228.78.
- 1072 Village Drive: A condominium unit in White Lake. Minimum bid: $3,051.53.
- 825 Elkinford: A residential home in White Lake. Minimum bid: $18,108.95.
- 681 Farnsworth: A residential home in White Lake. Minimum bid: $3,890.80.
If you are interested in purchasing a property at the auction, you must register with the Oakland County Treasurer's Office; you can also register on the day of the auction.
For more information, contact the treasurer's office at 248-858-0612 or www.oakgov.com/treasurer/del_prop.