Lisa Brown, Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds, continues the popular Local Office Visit program. The wide range of services offered at the Local Office Visits will be coming to several more Oakland County communities this fall, including the Clawson and Brandon Township areas, as well as a special visit to the Pontiac Eagles Club in honor of Veterans Day.
“We’re all about service,” said Brown. “Bringing our services to local communities makes it more convenient for Oakland County residents to take care of business with our office. We’re excited to take this program into communities we haven’t visited yet.”
The following records and services are available at Local Office Visits:
· Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
· Marriage license applications
· Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
· Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County’s Assumed Business Names and Co-Partnerships database
· Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
· Voter registration and absentee voter applications
· Notary public applications
· Concealed pistol license renewals
Oakland County residents are welcome at any of the upcoming Local Office Visits:
· Clawson: October 29, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Hunter Community Center, 509 Fisher Court
· Pontiac (no property records): November 7, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Pontiac Eagles 1230, 289 Montcalm St.
· Brandon Township: November 20, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Edna Burton Senior Center, 345 Ball St.
More cities will be announced as the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds continues this popular program. Visit www.oakgov.com/clerkrod for additional dates and updated information. Details are also available online for copy fees and identification requirements, which are the same as those in the main office.