Man, 23, Found Dead in White Lake

White Lake Police say an accidental overdose is likely the cause of death.

A 23-year-old White Lake man was found dead Oct. 20 at a home off Pontiac Lake Road.

According to the report, a witness told police that the man had been seen the night before acting lethargic. The witness told police, the report states, that the man had come over to his home and ingested alcohol along with prescription and non-prescription medication. When the witness woke up in the morning, he found the man dead.

The report states that there were no visible signs of bodily harm, and that the department is awaiting toxicology reports.

Lt. Don Nankervis said it's likely the man died of an accidental overdose.

For questions about this crime report, email brooke.meier@patch.com.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »