Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from around White Lake and Highland this week.
1. A Michigan company is suing Facebook in Flint Federal Court, claiming the social network is using its idea of a "want" button, reported Mlive.com.
2. The Oakland Press ran a neat story about a Holly couple who balance full-time jobs, serving in the National Guard and a six-year-old son.
3. Hartland Patch did a great story on
4. Holly Township Supervisor Jesse Lambert attended his last meeting as the city's leader, according to the Holly Express.
5. A Brighton 8-Year-Old Helped Honor a Former UM Athlete, who was Benched Because He Was Black, reported Brighton Patch.