Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories around White Lake and Highland this week.
1. Northville Patch reported that a .
2. A Canton woman will of Mrs. Michigan, according to the Plymouth-Canton Patch.
3. A Tyrone woman issued a temporary restraining order against workers of the Enbridge Pipeline after she found them tearing down trees on land she says they had no permission to, according to WHMI.
4. reported Monday about two Fenton High School graduates, Kevin Cary and Matt Ritchey, who are opening their own brewery in Chicago.
5. Deputies with the Oakland County Sheriff's Department's Highland Substation were called to Highland Hills Baptist Church after a witness told dispatch he saw a , according to the White Lake Patch.