Here is a look at the top five most interesting stories from around White Lake this week.
1. A 16-year-old driver who in the parking lot of on May 15 is believed to have been huffing prior to the incident, Hartland Patch reported.
2. The Detroit Free Press reported a jealousy-based argument led to a stabbing in a Walled Lake Apartment that resulted in a 2-year-old being left alone during the incident.
3. The ran a neat story about a World War II veteran.
4. Police found a after he apparently died from an overdose from smoking K2 or Spice.
5. A house exploded Wednesday in Milford, according to the Oakland Press.