A "clipper" — known in weather circles as a fast-moving low pressure system out of Canada — will bring at least an inch of snow to White Lake and Highland on Monday.
The snow will continue through Tuesday, when up to three additional inches are possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Here's the forecast, day-by-day, for the Oakland County area:
- Monday: Snow throughout the day. High of 22 degrees; low of 7.
- Tuesday: More snow in the forecast: one to three inches are possible. High of 24 degrees; low of 16.
- Wednesday: The sun returns. High of 26 degrees; low of 15.
- Thursday: A chance of more snow. High of 33 degrees; low of 25.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High of 31 degrees; low of 15.