Starting today, I, your White Lake Patch Editor, will be embarking on a two week vacation. During that vacation I plan to get married, honeymoon in Walt Disney World and get my Christmas shopping done.
Fear not, during my absence substitute editors Tatum Ryan and Anna Troppens will continue to bring you all the latest and greatest White Lake news.
If you have a news tip, story, letter to the editor or anything else you want Ryan or Troppens to know about please email them. You can reach Ryan, who will be your editor Dec. 2 through Dec. 9 by emailing her at email@example.com.
Troppens will be your editor Dec. 9 through Dec. 16. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before I go, I would like to share with you my favorite wedding advice from all the submissions on Facebook Wednesday night. My hearfelt thanks for the words of wisdom. See you in two weeks:
- Elizabeth Cleasby Carlson – Marriage is a wonderful bond. It has it's ups and downs along lifes journey.... but with your best friend beside you you can conquer anything with commitment, trust, and faith! Congrats to you!!
- Rhonda Barker Gelstein – Make sure you EAT .. and enjoy yourself. It'll be a great day. Congratulations!
- Darrin Davis – Enjoy the day. Once it starts, don't fret the details anymore. Congrats!
- Paulette Gollan – My husband and I dropped everyone off at the reception and went for a ride in the limo for a half hour just us. (I wish we would have taken the photographer now). It was the only time we got to be alone the whole day. We prayed and thanked God and asked him to bless our life, just us. It was a very meaningful part of our day and once we arrived back at the reception we were ready to celebrate! Don't sweat the small stuff. A few things went wrong but it turned out perfect because no one knew but us. As for marriage, don't sweat the small stuff. Stay honest, respectful, and think before you speak when angry...you can't take it back once it flies out of your mouth.
- Susan Vanco – Never fight over money & compromise & you'll be fine going on my 10 year anniversary!! Congrats!!