.

Highland Bar Fire Started from Cigarette

A fire broke out Sunday afternoon at The Weal Inn on Highland Road.

The Highland Fire Department responded to a small fire at the Weal Inn off of Highland Road late Sunday afternoon.

The fire was started by a cigarette thrown on the floor and caused less than $100 worth of damage to the bar's front wall, according to the fire department.

There were no injuries and everyone was able to exit the building safely.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something