The White Lake Township Board of Trustees will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the Township Hall to discuss several items. The fee ordinance is expected to be discussed, and Sprader's on the Lake is requesting an entertainment permit.
Other items on the agenda include:
- A request to make the senior center program developer position full-time.
- Parks and recreation recommendations
- Request by the police department to purchase in-car video systems
- An ADA study of township owned buildings
- Executive session to discuss issues with 2050 Ford Road and 8655 Highland Road.