Join U.S. Golf Teachers Federation Certified Instructor Al Urpsis and Oakland County Parks Golf Course staff for the five upcoming workshops at White Lake Oaks Golf Course:
- How to Re-grip Your Clubs
- Do-It-Yourself Golf Training Aids
- Golf Drills to Get your Game in Shape
- How to Cure that Slice before Spring
- Grip, Alignment and Posture
The classes will take place on Thursdays, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., starting Feb. 7 and running through March 14 at White Lake Oaks Golf Course.
White Lake Oaks is located at 991 Williams Lake Road in White Lake. Admission is $65 per person for all five workshops, or $15 per person, per workshop.
Call 248-431-1482 to register or email email@example.com.