1. White Lake Farmers Market
- When: Saturday, August 17, 2013 from 9am - 1pm
- Where: White Lake Middle School, Bogie Lake Road
- What: The market showcases a variety of vendors that produce items ranging from produce to hand-made crafts.
- When: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 10:00 AM
- Where: PetSmart West Bloomfield, 7260 Orchard Lake Rd
- What: The Michigan Humane Society (MHS) will host a Certified Pre-Owned Pet Summer Tent Event on August 17, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at PetSmart West Bloomfield, 7260 Orchard Lake Rd. Certified pre-owned dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and rabbits – all loaded with adorable features – will be available for adoption from MHS and several local rescue groups. For more information, visit www.michiganhumane.org or call 1-866-MHUMANE (648-6263), Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- When: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 9:00 AM
- Where: Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, 1800 W. Maple Road, Birmingham
- What: Assistance League of Southeastern Michigan Giant Estate Sale. We
have several huge truckloads of new and gently used furniture,
antiques and home décor. We also have a large selection of collectibles
like Madame Alexander dolls, Limoges china boxes, beer steins,
Depression Glass, and one-of-a-kind fine china plates. !00% of the
proceeds go to charity-all the funds raised from this sale go to support
programs in our local communities. Admission is free.