- The Lakeland Pink Out Against Cancer game versus Kettering will be played at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20, at Lakeland High School.
- The annual Milford Historical Society home tour will take place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, and Sunday, Sept. 22.
- The Michigan Craft Beer Stroll featuring top breweries from throughout the state, as well as signature dishes from 25 restaurants, will be held from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 21, in downtown Royal Oak. Click here for more information.
- The Blood and Brains Boo-nanza Zombie Fest will feature screenings of two locally produced horror comedies, live make-up demonstrations, costume contests, prizes and more. The fun kicks off at 7 p.m. at MI Book Boutique in Waterford.
- Detroit Restaurant Week kicks off Friday, Sept. 20, and lasts through Sunday, Sept. 29. The event features three-course meals at some of the city's most-desirable eateries for just $30 per person.