1 Stop Computer Shop
Open since August of 2008, 1 Stop Shop Computer Shop provides a variety of services to ensure the maintenance and upkeep of your personal computer. In store services include computer repair, system tune ups, data backup, virus removal, desktop/laptop troubleshooting, hardware/software installation, data recovery and operating system installations. On site service include wireless networking, virus protection, firewalls and spyware protection, maintenace, installation and troubleshooting. Other services provided by 1 Stop Computer Shop include disaster recovery and renovation, offsite data storage, and web design and hosting. They offer free store diagnostic testing and competitive rates for your computer. All store technicians have 30 years experience working with computers. Store hours are six days a week. Parking is free.
- Fax: 248-609-7415
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: September 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: In store services include repair of any computer system, tune ups, data backup, virus removal, desktop troubleshooting, hardware/software installation, data recovery, laptop troubleshooting, and operating system installations to name a few.
- Services: Delivery, Repair
- Return policy: 30 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Good Customer Relations/ The Public's Willigness to Support Local Businesses.
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: When Getting Your Computer Serviced Go To A Professional, Some One Who Will Stand By There Work. Our Motto Is We Are Not Happy, Till You Are!
- Computers and electronics brands: HP, Dell,Acer, Asus, and Mac to name a few.
- Part of a chain: No
- Computer & electronics services: Build to order, Consulting, Installation
- Computer services: Backups/archiving, Networking, Repair, Setup/configuration, Software development, Troubleshooting, Web design
- Computer specialties: Mac, PC
- House calls: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We're Not Happy Unless Your Happy!