For those of you that haven't been to a 7-Eleven (if there are any), the subtle differences between them are what really matters. Pretty much all of them (including this one) have your basics: energy drinks, beer, slurpees, coffee, fountain beverages, chips, candy, newspapers, milk, bread, ice cream, etc. This one however has a few things that are rare and make it stand out as a great 7-Eleven. First you will notice the parking lot. It has entrances on both main roads, Elizabeth and Williams Lake roads, enough parking and wide drive for ease of parking. It has plenty of freshly cooked hot dogs, toquitos and sausages. Add a varied selection of slurpees and fountain drinks. If you are a polite and paying customer, the staff will let you use the employee bathroom.
- Hours: Open 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to sidewalk entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Slurpees, beer, milk, assorted chips and candys, hot dogs, donuts, coffee, energy drinks, and tons more.
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Features: Convenience store
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Slurpees and coffee to keep you awake and alert