Known for having the nation's largest 3G network, AT&T sells a variety of cell phones for all lifestyles. Its top-selling phones are the Nokia 6350, Pantech Impact, Samsung Sunburst, Motorola Backflip and Sony Ericsson W5189. New phone devices include Blackberry Torch, Sony Ericsson Xperian X10, Samsung Eternity II, Sharp FX and LG GU295. AT&T also provides prepaid phones with no contract and no limits attached. Unlimited U.S. talk and text is available with almost every plan. Customers can download select ringtones and applications free, as well as join AT&T U-Verse T.V. for digital TV services starting as low as $29 a month for six months.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Nokia 6350, The Pantech Impact, Samsung Sunburst, The Motorola Backflip and the Sony Ericsson's W5189 to name a few.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Varies by product; average return policy is between one and two weeks
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Our loyal and dedicated customers
- Utility services: Cable TV, Internet, Telephone
- Low-income programs: Yes
- Senior programs: No
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Providing our customers with a phone plan that best fits their needs
- Phone brands: Nokia 6350, Pantech Impact, Samsung Sunburst, Motorola Backflip, Sony Ericsson W5189
- What questions should customers ask before purchasing a phone or a phone plan?: Which phone allows me to manage all my personal task and deadlines at the touch of a button?