Highland Township Public Library
The Highland Township Public Library houses an extensive collection of more than 68,000 books, e-books, audiobooks, magazines, periodicals, DVDs, CDs and games. The library also hosts several community programs, including book clubs for all ages, activities and groups for teens, and story time and reading enrichment for children. The library has computers and free Internet, as well as copying, printing and faxing services. Tax forms and exam proctoring are available. The library delivers books through its homebound delivery service. It has study and meeting rooms for up to 80 people, and the librarians are happy to offer homework help whenever possible.
- Fax: 248-887-5179
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 100,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: 1 hour sessions with a library card, 30 minutes with a visitor pass. Renewable if no one is waiting. Printing is .10 per page B&W, .25 per page in color.
- Programs/classes: For full program information visit www.highlandlibrary.info. Register online via the library's calendar: http://mi.evanced.info/highland/lib/eventcalendar.asp
- Book donation information: Book Donations are accepted any time the library is open at the front desk. If donations are not added to the circulating collection, books will go to the Friends for their book sales.
- Wi-Fi: Free