In its brightly lit showroom, Mattress World offers numerous mattress and headboard selections in a manageable amount of space. This Michigan-owned company provides locally manufactured items, as well as other top name brands. Each bed's features and prices are clearly labeled, and guests are encouraged to try them out in the store. Customer service is readily available to answer any questions you may have.
- Hours: Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Reserved parking
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Mattresses, bed frames, headboards
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Shipping
- Return policy: Only items in their original, unopened packaging may be returned or exchanged
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: Make sure to measure the area you're fitting for a bed before purchasing, to prevent the hassle of exchange.
- Interior design: No
- Home furnishing brands: Tempur-pedic, Simmons, Sealy, Serta, Better Homes and Gardens, Natural Care, Primo International, Sleep Specialist Mattresses