The White Lake Meijer Pharmacy provides prescription refills, transfers and new perscriptions on location and online. Blue Cross, Aetna, Medicare and Medicaid are just a few of the insurances accepted. Free prescription programs for prenatal care and antibiotics are offered, as are vaccinations for flu, pnemonia and shingles. Parking is free and motorized vehicles and doors are available for handicapped customers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking, a ramp, motorized wheelchairs and doors.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross, HAP, Priorty Health, more
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Pharmacist license, federal and state certification
- Accreditations/certifications: Pharmacist license
- Affiliations: Family owned company with other stores in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinios.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: It's surrounded by lakes (Pontaic Lake, Cooley Lake, Oxbow Lake, William Lake and many more).
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm, Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No