The MVP Grill & Bar offers food and a fully-stocked bar, as well as daily specials and big-screen TVs for watching sports. It hosts trivia on Tuesday nights. It also serves a vast selection of Michigan craft beers.
A fun fact: the house that is now MVP Grill & Bar used to be a muskrat farm and was rebuilt in 1930 after burning down.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, closed.
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.mvpgrillandbar.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Country, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew