Pontiac Lake Service
Nestled near Pontiac Lake, Pontiac Lake Services provides quality service for your vehicle. Some services provided include: brakes, traction, engine, suspension and steering, emission control, mufflers, tires and ignitions. Original equipment and automotive manufacturing products are used only. Vehicle drop-off is available on location. Jeff Davis, the business owner and manager, believes that the most common tip driver's can use to avoid auto repair on their vehicle is to do, "routine maintenance on your vehicle so there are no surprises." Free parking and handicapped accessibility are available.
- Fax: 248-666-2264
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking.
- What makes this community special?: The lovely people of White Lake, and of course our loyal customers.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Original equipment and automotive manufacturing products.
- Associations/certifications: Several Certifications of Appreciation
- Parking: Free lot
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering, Tools
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Routine maintenance, so there are no surprises!
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes