The White Lake Township Library provides informational, educational, cultural and recreational resources to the community. The library is continually adding to its print and audio-visual collections and updating its services to meet new technological needs. Visit the website for more information.
- Fax: 248-698-2550
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- What makes this community special?: The residents and the support they've shown.
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Best sellers; DVDs ; Audio books; newspapers; magazines; early readers; large print books; reference materials; tax forms and publications; and community information racks.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: See website. Programs include things like Tail Waggin' Tutors, book clubs and classes. Registration required.
- Book donation information: For information on how to donate contact that director at (248) 698-4247 ext. 7